5.9.13

My work-vacation (AKA Food Diary)

Someone asked me last month (when I came back to Canada), "What did you even do in China? Because it looks like all you did was eat."

He was quite correct. I literally worked, ate, and shopped for an entire two months.

Red bean green tea frap! Any Asian's dream. Unfortunately, it didn't live up to my expectations.





Pretty sure all the fruits I ate there were injected with steroids.. these lychees are gigantic.








Cheese bubble tea is my new favourite Taiwanese drink, still trying to find 'em in Toronto.






Matcha soft serve!! YUUUMM.


One of the best things to get there: fruits (grapes or hawtorns) covered in syrup. YUM.


On my last night, I decided to "YOLO it" and eat instant ramen. Totally not worth the queasy feeling afterwards. 

I'm really not sure why I didn't suffer from obesity after this summer, but every single calorie was worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment