20.11.13

favourite pieces

Two things on my mind lately: my amazing Whistles "Betty" sweater, and the perfect (AKA non-existent) pair of jeans. 

I've been into the colour grey and sweaters than I usually am around this time, which makes attempting to cut back on shopping extremely difficult.

Speaking of cutting back, I am in dire need of perfect jeans. A part of me already knows they don't exist, but who can blame a girl for trying?
The ideal jeans for me has to be:

- thick and structured enough they show my curves but hide my extra flub (is that what people call it?)
- dark enough to be versatile for many occasions, but "blue" enough to give that "cool, blue jean" look
- cut at the perfect length, both top and bottom. They hit the ankles just right, are high-waisted enough so I don't 
- make my behind look awesome.
- still have a bit of stretch so when I decide to devour that extra slice of goat cheese pizza, I won't feel like a pregnant teenager 10 minutes later.








Sources: Jak&Jil, Sartorialist, tFS, Sea of Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment