27.2.14

My Love From Another Star

I would say I have multiple alter fashion egos. From wanting to wear feminine jewel-toned combinations of well-cut jackets and pointy Manolos, to adorable Korean streetstyle of leggings and New Balance sneakers, to all-black ensembles (every time afer I see an Ann D show). The recent overly hyped Korean Drama "My Love From Another Star", known for its amazing wardrobe, has definitely combined the former two. Watched 20 minutes of the first episode, and I was totally hooked after seeing her white lace top + black leather bomber + brown felt fedora outfit.

 Of course, I put my eyes through an intense night on Polyvore, imagining all the pretty things I could buy if I were a famous actress too. Here are a couple of my favourites:

floor length trousers

 D'Orsay flats, matching beanie and scarves, plaid leather accessories 

ankle

♡ dainty Dior Joaillerie, fitted top against loose cropped pants with masculine brogues

Currently into..

"full ofter an apple and half a head of lettuce" 

Photo sources: Eiffel in Soul, 

No comments:

Post a Comment