29.8.13

Matching your outfit to your decor?

I've been living on the edge recently .. AKA sleeping around 4am. What exactly do I do? Skype, YouTube, watch Running Man (a Korean variety show), and online shop. More specifically, online shop for my imaginary own home. You know you're getting old when...

Anyway, this led me to the idea of looking great in the kitchen. The two things I care about the most in a house are the closet and the kitchen.

kitchen

My currently ideal kitchen: old stone walls, stainless steel equipment, and beautiful kitchen decorations from Restoration Hardware. I'd love to wear a pretty, light, white cotton dress paired with a rustic leather apron and some soft UGG house slippers while making a raw kale salad for breakfast. Um yeah, pretty awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment