10.3.14

high of 6

Hello! Toronto's weather reached above 0 degrees Celsius today, which is warm enough for me to justify wearing flats with ankle pants. I find myself extra cheery whenever good weather comes. Unfortunately, the best lighting available was the parking garage since my class ended at 8pm tonight. So I forced my boyfriend to come into the freezing underground and awkwardly take pictures of me as people in our building drive by ..





I got straight bangs over the weekend .. apparently I was very spontaneous at the hair salon. Although hard to maintain, I feel like younger, cooler version of myself.







We are still two newbies trying to figure our angles and lighting, so please bare with us :)

Jacket by AllSaints, T-shirt by Club Monaco, Pants by Rag&Bone/Jean, Belt by Linea Pelle, Flats by Burberry, Scarf borrowed from my mom, Necklaces by Tiffany & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment